Capital Gifts & Endowment
- Capital gifts are gifts that provide for renovating and maintaining existing buildings and campus grounds, major equipment purchases or constructing new spaces on campus.
- Capital gifts are typically given for a specific purpose or project need.
- Gifts to the endowment provide ongoing and continuous support to Franklin College.
- Endowment gifts are invested in perpetuity to produce income and distributed according to the endowment distribution policy.
- Distribution of endowment income provides support for a college program, student scholarship or faculty position that you have chosen.