ADA Frequently Asked Questions
I need to take a test in the Academic Resource Center. How do I set up an appointment?
Scheduling an appointment to take a test in the ARC is your responsibility, not the professor's. The following information details the ARC testing policy:
- Make arrangements with the professor to take the test in the ARC.
- Make an appointment in the ARC at least 24 hours in advance. For Monday appointments, please let us know by the end of the day Friday.
- Contact the ARC as early as possible if you need to cancel your appointment.
- Clear any changes in testing time, date or conditions with the professor in a timely manner. This should be done prior to rescheduling with the ARC.
- Remind your instructor of the test appointment within a reasonable amount of time prior to the test date.
- Arrive on time. Failure to arrive when scheduled may impact other students who are schedule for later times and may limit the time available to you to complete the exam.
- Take only those items into the testing room which are authorized by the instructor. A locked closet in the ARC will hold backpacks, purses, etc.