Connect With Students
- Post jobs and other openings with our career services office. E-mail or fax position openings, and we will maximize your exposure by posting them on our job postings Web site, emailing prospective students and providing information from our office.
- Internships are a central focus of the Franklin College students’ career search. Nearly 90 percent of graduating seniors participate in a formal internship program before graduation. Students complete internships throughout the year; the majority are during Winter Term.
- Job fairs assist you to connect with Franklin College students in an easy and cost-effective manner. We host an internship fair in October each year to match candidates with potential internship hosts in Indiana. Franklin College also participates with 11 other colleges and universities to sponsor Accounting Interview Day, College Talent Recruitment Day and Teacher Candidate Interview Day.
- Interact with our students and promote your organization by recruiting on campus. You may gain name recognition on campus by conducting screening interviews, providing information sessions to Franklin College students, talking with students in various classes and speaking at career services and professional development programs on campus.
- Browse student-created websites to view student resumes and search for potential interns or employees. Click here to search now.